EconoHome wall mount convective panel heater works with a convector method which air circulates around the room and lowers up to 50% of your energy bill and utilizes 1/3 of the energy compared to other conventional space heaters.
SLEEK DÉCOR & EASY TO MOUNT:
Paintable and sleek design that will match into any room décor. Please note that this space wall heater needs to be raised from the floor, otherwise will not operate. Wall kit included with all needed mount screws.
IMPROVED HEATING METHOD WITH HIGHER ROOM TEMPERATURE:
The efficiency of the panel is improved, heating the room quicker while attaining a higher room temperature for the same electrical rating. Consequently, our wall mount space heaters have an optional feature of a separate heat barrier which is installed on the wall behind the panel, thereby greatly reducing the heat loss through the wall.
CHILD & PET SAFE:
This heater works most similar to ceramic heaters, which provides a constant source of heat but doesn't feel hot on the exterior surface.
NO FAN FOR ALLERGIN SUFFERERS:
No fan, ideal for Asthma or Allergy sufferers and will prevent nasal congestion and heat irritation and dust accumulation for adults, babies & kids.
SAFE & HEAT RESISTANT:
EconoHome's upgraded and triple reinforced version is triple insulated for electrical safety, which is engineered for efficiency and safety and minimizing the risk of bursting or cracking from heat. Durable constructions and made with a superior calcium silicate material which is better than ceramic space heaters.
3 YEAR WARRANTY:
The product includes a 3 Year manufacturers warranty with a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee!
- Convector Heating Panel Specs:
- Wattage: 400
- Volts: 120
- Room Capacity: Up to 200 Sq. Ft.
- ETL and IEC Approved
- RoHS compliant
Things To Consider Before Buying Wall Mount Heater:
- Know your room: Please note that the panel heater is a 400W heater which is suitable for a 200 sq ft. room. If the room is not insulated and if the ambient temperature is very low then we recommend purchasing 2 wall heaters.
- Safety First: We recommend purchasing the heat guard accessory as a safety precaution when used in children's rooms and /or rooms frequented by pets.
- Odor Notice: This product may exhibit a mild 'new product' odor during the first couple of days of consistent operation. If you experience the smell the odor will dissipate after using the heater for a few days and ventilating the room when the heater is turned off. You can also try a vinegar solution to help dissipate the smell even faster.
- Mark all 4 position holes on the wall.
- Drill the pilot holes for the drywall anchors.
- Screw the drywall anchor into the pilot hole. Screw the drywall anchor into each pilot hole.
- Secure the four mounting legs to the wall by using the 3" screws.
- Align the holes on the heater unit with the mounting legs.
- Firmly screw in the four legs.
- Finalize the position of the heater on the wall while tightening the screws.
- Tighten the cap/nuts over the four mounting posts to lock the unit in place.