ECONOMICAL HEAT TECHNOLOGY:
EconoHome wall mounts convective panel heaters are designed to be used for long periods of time at extremely low running cost & lowers up to 50% of your energy bill & utilizes 1/3 of the energy compared to other conventional space heaters. Warm the room of your choice without having to heat the entire house!
HOW OUR HEATING METHOD WORKS:
Our wall heaters provide heat by convection currents that rise from behind the panel, producing a consistent room temperature. Air is pushed over a convection heating element, allowing warm air to circulate throughout the room..
2019 NEW & IMPROVED HEATING METHOD:
The panel heats the room quickly while achieving a higher room temperature at the same electrical rating. Our wall mount heaters include a heat reflector, greatly reducing heat loss that would normally be absorbed into the wall. This heater was made with the highest quality components. It conforms to UL-2021 standards, complies with all international safety standards and does not emit any VOCs!
SAFER FOR PETS & KIDS & HEAT RESISTANT:
Our upgraded version is triple reinforced & insulated for electrical safety. It provides a constant source of heat but doesn't feel hot on the exterior surface. This Convector heating panel is perfect for pets with hair that sheds since there are no blowing fans or vents.
SLEEK DÉCOR & EASY TO MOUNT:
The exterior casing of this Heater can be painted. We recommend using a no-odor, water-based, no VOC paint of any color to match or enhance the décor of any room.
NO FAN FOR ALLERGIN SUFFERERS:
There is NO FAN, which makes our heater ideal for Asthma or Allergy sufferers, and will help prevent congestion & heat irritation, as well as dust accumulation. Perfect for babies, children & adults!.
CONVECTOR HEATING PANEL SPECS:
- Wattage: 600W
- Volts: 120V
- Amps: 5A
- Room Capacity: Up to 300 Sq. Ft.
- cETL Approved
- RoHS compliant
- Dimensions: 24 x 36 x .40 inch
- Cord Length: 1.8 meters
- BTU: 1364
- 3 YEAR WARRANTY
Things To Consider Before Buying Wall Mount Heater:
- Know your room: Please note that the panel heater is a 600W heater which is suitable for a 300 sq. ft. room. If the room is not insulated well and if the ambient temperature is very low then we recommend purchasing multiple 600W panels. Great choice for supplemental heat!
- Safety First: This heater was made with the highest quality components, conforms to UL-2021 standards, complies with all international safety standards and does not emit any VOC's!
- Odor Notice: The heater may exhibit a "new product" odor during the first few days of installation. We highly recommend ventilating the room well for a few hours (if needed). You may then turn the heater on as per your need and start enjoying the gentle heat while saving money on your heating costs!
- The plugin thermostat cannot work when the heater is hardwired.
- We offer an EconoHome easy-mount accessory for consumers that don't want to drill a hole in the wall.
- If used in the BATHROOM area, we recommend to hardwire and keep away from water (or you may choose to purchase the EconoHome 250W Splash Proof heater).
- The heat reflector wilt increases the efficiency of the heater. (Included).
- Mark all 4 position holes on the wall.
- Drill the pilot holes for the drywall anchors.
- Screw the drywall anchor into the pilot hole. Screw the drywall anchor into each pilot hole.
- Secure the four mounting legs to the wall by using the 3" screws.
- Align the holes on the heater unit with the mounting legs.
- Firmly screw in the four legs.
- Finalize the position of the heater on the wall while tightening the screws.
- Tighten the cap/nuts over the four mounting posts to lock the unit in place.
3 Year Warranty:
3-year Manufacturer Warranty: at EconoHome, your satisfaction is what drives us to provide the highest quality products in the market. Our wall heaters exceed current standards and go beyond expectations. If for any reason our product doesn't live up your expectations, contact us at EconoHome.net