EconoHome wall mount convective panel heater works with a convector method which air circulates around the room and lowers up to 50% of your energy bill and utilizes 1/3 of the energy compared to other conventional space heaters.
SLEEK DÉCOR & EASY TO MOUNT:
Our Heater comes with a Heat Guard that is made out of glass which enhances the appearance of the heater.
IMPROVED HEATING METHOD WITH HIGHER ROOM TEMPERATURE:
The panel heats the room quickly, while achieving a higher room temperature at the same electrical rating. Our wall mount heaters include a heat reflector, greatly reducing heat loss that would normally be absorbed into the wall. This heater was made with the highest quality components. It conforms to UL-2021 standards, complies with all international safety standards and does not emit any VOC’s!
CHILD & PET SAFE:
With the use of the HEAT-GUARD, you will prevent the surface area from becoming hot to touch, and multiply the convection currents making our heater a great addition to your bedroom, bathroom or any area in your home. Our heater is triple-insulated having your children and pets safety in mind while providing a constant source of heat.
NO NOISE, NO FANS, NO VENTS! For pet frequented areas, it won't circulate hair around the room!
NO FAN FOR ALLERGIN SUFFERERS:
There is NO FAN, which makes our heater ideal for Asthma or Allergy sufferers, and will help prevent congestion & heat irritation, as well as dust accumulation. Perfect for babies, children & adults!
SAFE & HEAT RESISTANT:
EconoHome's upgraded and triple reinforced version is triple insulated for electrical safety, which is engineered for efficiency and safety and minimizing the risk of bursting or cracking from heat. Durable constructions and made with a superior calcium silicate material which is better than ceramic space heaters.
3 YEAR WARRANTY:
The product includes a 3 Year manufacturers warranty with a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee!
- Wattage: 400W
- Volts: 120V
- Room Capacity: Up to 120 Sq. Ft.
- cETL Approved
- RoHS compliant
- Dimensions: 24 x 24 x .40 inch
- Cord Length: 5.9 Ft.
- BTU: 1364
Things To Consider Before Buying Wall Mount Heater:
- Know your room: Please note that the panel heater is a 400W heater which is suitable for a 200 sq ft. room. If the room is not insulated and if the ambient temperature is very low then we recommend purchasing 2 wall heaters.
- Odor Notice: This product may exhibit a mild 'new product' odor during the first couple of days of consistent operation. If you experience the smell the odor will dissipate after using the heater for a few days and ventilating the room when the heater is turned off. You can also try a vinegar solution to help dissipate the smell even faster.
- Mark all 4 position holes on the wall from the template.
- Drill the pilot holes for the drywall anchors.
- Screw the drywall anchor into each pilot hole.
- Secure the four mounting legs to the wall by using the 3" screws.
- Align the holes on the heater unit with the mounting legs.
- Firmly screw in the four legs.
- Finalize the position of the heater on the wall while tightening the screws.