Lower your energy bills and still feel cozy and warm with the EconoHome electric heater. EconoHome heaters are energy-efficient, consuming 0.25 KW/HR., which is less than 1/3 of the electricity than conventional space heaters. This method will lower your energy bills with great savings and will keep the room with constant ambient warmth.
The EconoHome Splash-proof model is ideal for 100 sq. ft. room or bathroom and is rated IP44 Splashproof. This unit may be hardwired however it should be 12 inches away from water for safety purposes.
This convector space heater’s exterior casing will feel warm and is safe for adults only. The electric wall heater operates at a constant temperature and emits some radiant heat, but mostly releases convection currents that rise from behind the heating panel and circulates heated air around the room.
NO FAN & QUIET:
Asthma and dust allergy sufferers can enjoy the warmth without irritation since the air will not dry out, nor will dust circulate around the room. Perfect for all indoor rooms, including bathroom, bedrooms, office, garage, and RV.
The exterior casing of this Heater can be painted. We recommend using a no-odor, water-based, no VOC paint of any color to match or enhance the décor of any room.
SAFE & HEAT RESISTANT:
EconoHome's upgraded and triple reinforced version is triple insulated for electrical safety, which is engineered for efficiency and safety and minimizing the risk of bursting or cracking from heat. Durable constructions and made with a superior calcium silicate material which is better than ceramic space heaters.
3 YEAR WARRANTY:
The product includes a 3 Year manufacturers warranty with a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee!
Specs:Convector Heating Panel Specs:
- Wattage: 250
- Volts: 120
- Amps: 2.08
- Dimensions: 24 x 18 x .40
- Cord Length: 1.8 meters
- Room Capacity: Up to 100 Sq. Ft.
- UL-2021 & RoHS compliant
- RoHS compliant
- Temperature ranges between 41-86 °F.
Things To Know Before Buying Wall Mount Heater:
- Know your room: Please note that the panel heater is a 250W heater which is suitable for a 100 sq ft. room. If the room is not insulated and if the ambient temperature is very low then we recommend purchasing 2 wall heaters.
- Odor Notice: This product may exhibit a mild 'new product' odor during the first couple of days of consistent operation. If you experience the smell the odor will dissipate after using the heater for a few days and ventilating the room when the heater is turned off. You can also try a vinegar solution to help dissipate the smell even faster.
- Mark all 4 position holes on the wall.
- Drill the pilot holes for the drywall anchors.
- Screw the drywall anchor into the pilot hole. Screw the drywall anchor into each pilot hole.
- Secure the four mounting legs to the wall by using the 3" screws.
- Align the holes on the heater unit with the mounting legs.
- Firmly screw in the four legs.
- Finalize the position of the heater on the wall while tightening the screws.
- Tighten the cap/nuts over the four mounting posts to lock the unit in place.