|Power Source||Corded Electric|
SAVE UP TO 50% OF YOUR HOME HEATING COSTS
Lower your energy bills and still feel cozy and warm with our electric heater. Our flat heaters are ENERGY EFFICIENT, consuming 0.6 KW/HR., which is less than 1/3 of the electricity than conventional space heaters. This method will lower your energy bills with great savings and will keep the room with constant ambient warmth.
CONVECTOR HEATER SPECS
Ideal for a 300 sq. ft. room, 600 watts, 120 volts, 5 amps. Panel Heater Dimensions: 24 x 36 x .40”. cETL approved. UL-2021 & RoHS compliant. Wi-Fi PLUG-IN THERMOSTAT INCLUDED, temperature ranges between 41-86 °F. This unit may be HARD WIRED! We offer a 3 Year Manufacturer Warranty!
SAFE AND EFFICIENT TECHNOLOGY
This convector space heater’s exterior casing will feel warm and is safe for adults only. The electric wall heater operates at a constant temperature and emits some radiant heat, but mostly releases convection currents that rise from behind the heating panel and circulates heated air around the room.
UPDATED CRACK RESISTANT VERSION
This upgraded durable model is TRIPLE REINFORCED and made with a superior calcium silicate material. TRIPLE INSULATED for electrical safety. EASY TO MOUNT on any wall (Installation hardware Included). Enjoy the beautiful sleek PAINTABLE DESIGN which blends in with any décor.
NO FAN and QUIET
Asthma and dust allergy sufferers can enjoy warmth without irritation since the air will not dry out, nor will dust circulate around the room. Perfect for all indoor rooms, including bathroom, bedrooms, office, garage, and RV.
- Wattage: 600W
- Volts: 120V
- Room Capacity: Up to 120 Sq. Ft.
- cETL Approved
- RoHS compliant
- Dimensions: 24 x 36 x .40 inch
- Cord Length: 1.8 meters
- BTU: 2047
Download SMART LIFE APP:
- Mark all 4 position holes on the wall.
- Drill the pilot holes for the drywall anchors.
- Screw the drywall anchor into the pilot hole. Screw the drywall anchor into each pilot hole.
- Secure the four mounting legs to the wall by using the 3" screws.
- Align the holes on the heater unit with the mounting legs.
- Firmly screw in the four legs.
- Finalize the position of the heater on the wall while tightening the screws.
- Tighten the cap/nuts over the four mounting posts to lock the unit in place.